In a few short months, I will be at another crossroad in my life. In a few short months, I will graduate. InsyaAllah.
I have been surfing the web for months, checking through as many uni sites as I can. It's driving an anxiety build up.
Dear God, I know that you've been hearing the same prayers regarding my education. I know only you understand how I feel. This feeling of uncertainty, is bringing in negative thoughts. I am afraid. I may have set a few plans/routes. What if it does not go as planned? Maybe you have a better journey for me to take. Maybe you have bigger plans for me. I hope that I will take it in my stride. Please bless me with the strength and guidance I need. I will always need your guidance. I will always need You. Ultimately, I pray that upon graduation, my journey would not be stagnant. InsyaAllah. Amin.