If my memory serves me right, this Ramadhan marks the second year since I embraced the Hijab.
This year, I planned to spend my Ramadhan wisely. I have attended 2 camps so far. Both Islamically enriching in opposite forms.
I feel that I have grown over the pass two years since my embracement. The journey started out very simple, the promise of covering my aura' / protecting my modesty. The journey brought me to NPMSS. The journey brought me to TMSN. The journey taught me to recognise my Ummah. The journey allowed me to recognise the amount of strength/power I have as a Youth. The journey is teaching me to use me energy well. The journey is bringing me towards Allah. Alhamdulilah. The journey started with a modest piece of cloth.
I am on this journey because of Allah. HE knows me best. May this journey continue to be blessed and guided. Amin.
"Come walk towards Allah, HE will come running to you"