So it's my holidays now. And i have been staying at home reading.
Catching up on all the books that i have been longing to read. AND I HAVE FINISHED HARRY POTTER. I feel sad. It's the last book.
IT made me cry. Laugh and Fear.
MAN. I really wish she would continue writing. Maybe, about harry's children or something. Just so i can look forward to more.
Yes, i know. Most of you would go, "It's her holidays and she spends it at home reading?!"
Well, I'm pretty happy with that. I have been job hunting at the same time. Without leaving my house.
OHHHH JOB COME TO ME PLEASE. I AM IN NEED OF ONE.
Holidays are going to be productive. Knowledge is power yea.
I do not have plans on going out (yet) because Sarah is busy. Furthermore, I do not have cash to spend. And i won't be getting any until 15 october.
OHHH. wait. Hari Raya. ok. Until 13 October.
I miss my friends badly. I want them now. I want to laugh my lungs out. I want to make a fool of myself. I want to sing badly. I want to be spastic and have spasms. I want Nicole and Sarah and Melissa.
AND I WILL. Since Sarah and Mel's birthday are coming up. I had it all planned out.
Muahhahaha. Ok that was lame.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL YOU POLY STUDENTS! except for TP design school. which i admit have a really sucky schedule. and my best friend is stuck with it :(