Do we do effective reflections? I know everyone reflects now and then. Or daily. But have they ever thought that they are being passive during their reflections?
I'll take my own sister as an example. She's a teenager. Young, temper temper, and selfish.
It's funny how i see a lot of my sister in a lot of other people too. They may not know it, but if you hear, pick and watch their words, you'll hear these; Me, MYself, I, want, unfair, hate, stress, etc.
I always thought that being a teenager is just a phase. You'll throw your tempers, have an irrational mindset and an egocentric view on the world for about 8 years. Everyone will mature and be better people.
HOW I WAS WRONG.
If you observe the adults around, some a still very much like teenagers.
I guess as a child, we always thought that once we're adults, we'll be good role models for the society. We studied our ass off and land our job. Become independent. And grow our family when we are responsible. But not everyone ends up to being independent.
They skip a few steps and have a family or none. I worry. Honestly. If there is a lot of drama coming from our generation. Imagine the drama that will come from the fruits of our generation.