I just have one complain. Why are the buses being such a bitch these days?
I can't imagine how living on earth wold be like in 15 years time. Lots of crazy changes happening to the climate, but than again, we brought it upon ourselves.
Everything is fast, at the click of a button. We get impatient. I get impatient. Our body system changes.
I remember watching a particular downloaded movie a few months ago. Can't remember the title. The storyline, Every human became infertile due to changes on our environment, food, etc. It was showing the future, and the future does not look like what most of us have in mind.
Flying cars, blue sky, happy people, etc.
It was, Terrorism, gun fires everywhere, filth, rubble, not a pretty sight.
Infertility= No children. There were no children on earth.
Imagine, no innocent laughters that are just so contagious. No free smiles. No warmth. No playgrounds. No pinks and blues. No milk. No Happy meals. No sharing. No sand castles. No Blessed souls of happyness.
I can't. I wouldn't want to live in a world without children. I'd rather die.
Grown ups and teenagers aren't always happy people.