We've spent about 2 months together. Seeing each other every single week. Squeezing our creative brain juices and preparing the stuffs needed. We rocked Trial Camp, WOHUU! every last bit of it. I swear i feel damn proud being part of LANCELOT. I still remember the first time we met. Having to go through Kian wei and finding replacements. HASHIM! I thought i'll never be able to talk to you cause you were so quiet! But omg. Look how it turned out. Next time you see me at canteen 1 better say hi ah! MARK! It's a St Pats and KC thing. (: I love this Gay boy. KELVIN! The original B1, B2. YOU ARE SO CUTE. you know. LAV! Lav lav. You are like a mummy to me! RUSS! HAIR BRO!you never fail to make me laugh. I love this Gay boy too. POOTS! Girl. YOU CAN BURP. and I'm glad I got to know and work with you. HAIKAL! OMG. this one. HE CAN CRACK ME UP. his lameness and scarsm. and his non stop movement of his pelvic area. THAT includes RUSS! BABE! We are fated to be together. From the beggining. Prometheus. TO ETNIKA. TO TBC. TO FOC. We pee on the shower floor! JIV! YOU!!! my P3 backside boy! oh god. JIV can melt girls hearts. HONG SHENG! I never got to know you well till FOC itself. I'm glad i got to work with you! And that vulgar song/rap. Fuuu. it blew me away. KHAI! YOU ARE BEYOND CUTE YOU KNOW! you have hidden crazy antics. that entertains LANCELOT. KID! what can i say. WE LOVE YOU!!! Making us go through HUGGING our freshies. Making us cry some more. AND THE PICTURE! wahhhh... I'm glad i got you as a DH. and because of you. LANCELOT HAS A BUNCH of CREW SUPPORTERS.
Damn. 4 days passed by fast. On night day 0, mark and me were excited over meeting our freshies the next morning. SCHOOL's going to start soon! i hope we get to chill at the atrium often. as lancelot.
And to the freshies! THANK YOU FOR ROCKING CAMELOT WITH US! we are proud of you. you guys come back and carry on the KID SPIRIT to the next FOC!