I'm thinking about
Malaysia.
I was there during the weekends to CNY season.
And on the way back, I was just staring.
Staring at the LUSH green gardens/forest/jungle.


It's everywhere. Thick, green and PEACEFUL.
A few moments later, my mind lingered.
"Wow, it would be easier to commit crimes here. Kill, drugs, rape..."
"The jungles are always open for opportunity"
"MAN, it's even easier to have casual sex anytime" haha.
Yea. And then my mind started clicking.
How do they do it? The Malaysian government?
How do they keep their people morally grounded?
RELIGION.
That's it!
That's the strategy the Malaysian government uses.
Since Malaysia is majority Muslims, the government relies on the Islamic religion to set their laws.
For the majority Malaysians. That solves half of their worries.
I searched my mind again, to confirm this conclusion i came to.
And then i remembered.
The Malaysian Muslim females and their dress code.
Since young, I always thought that our neighbour's Muslims females usually succumb to the tudung because of tradition/culture instead of religion.
Because that is how their society is, religion is used to govern the people more or less.
The society conforms but never really grasp the meaning of embracing.
But of course not everything turns out this way.
I'm just stating the cons of the governments decision to use religion as a strategic measure.
But Malaysia is not the only one of course.
Planet Earth is surrounded with countries.
And the human mind never stops thinking.