HELLO, My name is Far'ain. I have a super huge ego and I am arrogant. I love children, they melt me and cause me to plead on my knees. Their laughter keeps my flame alive. And I will fight for their rights. I like to keep things neat and tidy, but I am not very good with housework. So when things get untidy, I get frustrated and tell myself to live with it. I choose to be on task cause I like knowing the fact that I have finished my work. But when I get off tasked, I start slowing down instead though I will still strive to complete my work well. I am competitive in many ways. I like being ahead, but being at the back causes me to do some effective reflection. It's not so bad after all. I love sports and find it a heartache that my father is sexist. I view life positively, holding a lot of faith in God. Turning to Him in every prayer. But I do question Him at times, and I am always searching for an answer. I love the fact that I'm still school-ing because I am not ready for the work force. Honestly, I am terrified. ok not really. And I shall keep every inch of my brain cells in school until I am more than satisfied. I like deep conversations.