It's funny how the past feelings that you've been wanting to ditch so badly catches up with you when you think you are at your strongest point.
Anyway, One thing i've noticed about the world. I sure everybody does too. More males having female-like characteristics, and more females having male-like characteristics.
Yea. I have come to conclude that the main factor behind this is, We try to understand each other too hard. We try too hard, we end up being the other and the other ends up being us. Back to square 1. A vicious futile cycle.
It's always been the epic war of (mis)understanding.
When i was young, i had this wild idea. Since more and more people are turning gay the gay world can marry each other. And everything will be normal.
Homosexual male to marry a homosexual female that is. and procreate naturally. Since the homosexual male prefers the males and the homosexual females prefers the females, they would be good together. Homosexual male=Female Homosexual female=Male
yea i still like the idea.
Instead of creating so much confusion in our complex heads why not we think of it this way
Alright. I think I've been rambling about 30% nonsense. Or maybe not.