I'm suppose to be at Jam&Hop now. BUT sarah didn't pick up my call. i think she went jogging
So i have nobody to go with. actually. i do. My camp mates. but i wanted a closer friend along.
It's funny how Singaporeans can unite at the strangest period of time. My experience. Waiting for bus no. 27.
OHhh. that bus was slow. I clouldn't care less. My bag was as heavy as 10 gold bars. So i'd rather wait for the less-sardine-packed-bus.
The bus came. Totally sardine packed. But more people still entered. hoo. Danger.
Some of the commuters got angry. Shouted. Negative facial expressions. With that, each adult Singaporean got into a conversation. Talked about how bad the service is. etc etc.
As a teenager watching. I was 'amused'. Watching the whole episode play was interesting. The minds of the older generation. i like people watching.
And finally 45 mins later.
4, no.27 buses came. And each adult parted. Like they were strangers again.