In one of those random bus rides home. I just stared out, looking upon Singapore. The river, buildings, lights. People.
And my heart went 'gosh'.
Earlier in the day, i was surfing the web on topics of my interest. Searching for an avenue to sink in. Sourcing out the trips to Afgan.
We've been told many times. Singaporeans are extremely blessed. But strangely, we're still passive one way or another. While the Afgan children smiles in their home of rubbles. God's grace and fairness. I'm sure i must be the number zillion billion million person to relfect on this.
So the expected Singaporean life would be. Born. Raised. Schooled. Teen pangs. Schooled. Schooled. Work. Work. Work. Settles down. Calculates wealth. Calculates wealth. Family. Calculates wealth. and it goes on.
I'm at the schooled part. And i seriously ponder about my future. On parts where i want need to fulfill my my sane dreams. Going out there to the raw world. Not Singapore.
I feel totally safe here that it hurts my ears when i hear myself whine.
Dear God, I am searching. Doing my research. And i know the bits and pieces.