Notice that there is a section called 'Good Reads' there?
That's what i've been wanting to link up.
Go click and read. Good stuff. Basically the Natasha(Afgan Angel) is a site that belongs to the girl who wants to change the world. and I AM SUPPORTING HER. cause i have that vision too. and I wish to make a positive impact on the world. (childhood-teenhood dream)
The next link is my favourite. I like inter faith topics. We are in a multi racial/religion country. And my best(breast) friends are of different race and religion. And I love them.
Most of our parents and grandparents/great(great)grandparents have been brought up in a narrow minded society. And we are affected too, directly or indirectly. I hope this cycle does not go on. We are the ones to shape our future. Our roots will not disappear by getting to know one another. Click and read with an open mind. And an open heart.