Those times back then in secondary school was a blessing. With track trainings to keep me in shape.
SO since Nicand Tanwants to have a healthier lifestyle who better to do it with FAR'AIN!
Year 2007 is coming nearer. and i promise myself to keep fit. at least do those 30mins exercise thingy that the health promotion board always advises us to. AND I'm going to dragNic and Tan and keep them fit too.
ok that also means i should stop offering chocolates to them. haha.
Tan and Nic. I'm thinking that we sign up for Hot yoga. It something new. and it sounds pretty interesting and challenging. I've read up about it a little bit. I'll tell you guys the details personally. Start saving up money. In the 1 month plus we have.
Alright. So Hot yoga. and some dragging of Nic and Tan on a friday or someday where we end class early and manage to catch a swim or two.