It's a beach day today! weee~ Yea. Spent my day at east coast with my family. and babysit my brother. Cycle-d him around east coast while he sit on the baby seat. And babbles baby talk. And i happen to babble along with him too. haha.
Then i brought him to the sea since he wanted to go there so much. And it would be good for his fine/gross motor skills development. My God, I have dare devils for siblings. Watching the older ones jump, swim, sink and play in the water. Wah... Just like their eldest sister. haha. Must be from my father's genes. Adrenaline Junkies.
Surprisingly, my stepmother didn't go 'screaming' at them to go to the safer/shallower end. Hmm.. My dad must have told the stepmother not to limit their play. Yea. Dad doesn't believe in robbing our childhood. I had a great childhood. That's for sure. Play, play playtimes10, then study. haha.
But now. I'm older. With a more different physical appearance. He becomes more 'cautious'. It's sad la. It's hard to hold in all these adrenaline that pumps in me. He'll probably never allow me to climb a mountain. I have not asked. Cause i'm too afraid if the answer is no. I'm just waiting. To let lose and Climb, Jump, Hang, Swim, everyhing an adrenaline junkie would do. I'm not afraid. It's just my way of living. Elements of fear. That's the thrill.
I'm thinking of going for TASIC 18. A smaller scale one compared to OBS. Let my dad see that it's not so bad to let his daughter go for these things. Don't get injured. (hopefully. no.pray-fully). Gain his trust. and, Next up. OBS!
p.s. i'm actually feeling kind of jealous that someone gets to go for obs. haha. but, it's good jealousy. ehem. you know who you are.