oh hohoho. hols is here and i am already feeling. bored?
yes.
Not a long holiday person. far'ain stop complaining.
Been chalet-ting at SGH the pass two days. I'm serious, i never thought that it was posible. I guess Hafiz's getting discharge today. hahaha. I like the huge syringe filled with liquid. and i like the hospital bed. espcially the buttons.
and today. there is nothing much to do. Nothing to study. No projects to rush for. No early mornings. No long sleppy bus rides. No school terrains to climb.
WOW. the 7 weeks have still not sunk in me.
I guess i like living my life that way.
There's driving later! thank God.
I think i should give my work centre a call. Ohhh i miss the children.
It's true what they say. "children grow up so fast" One moment i was a child and the next i'm embarking on the world wanting to explore further alone. I'm no more daddy's girl Pa. I'm a lot like you. With a different perspective in mind.