I looked outside the window today. It's a bright bright sunny day, And then i looked closer. It's raining? raining not drizzling.
So scientists are worried about earth. Espcially our climate.
Climate's been pretty 'moody' these years. Mother Earth is angry.
She's been showing her wrath. Trying to knock some sense into us. She needs more TLC.
The amount of natural disasters that has happened in the pass 2 years is. Wow.
I remember as a young child, disasters like earthquakes were less frequent. Now, there's tsunami, typhoons/hurricanes and what nots.
ho. What will happen 10 years later? Or 5?
Will Singapore still be as protected?
I watched Atlantis recently. so i have this wild idea that Singapore can be Atlantis. hahaha. Yes laugh at my child-like imaginations. But it'll be pretty cool. Living under water. Than i can swim everyday. What immature thoughts right.
Now i suddenly remember doing the Young Scientist-Enviromentalist Card. But honestly i don't remember what i did. I only remember that the certificate still lies in my certificate folder. What a disgrace. I should start showing Mother Earth more TLC.