And... Special thanks everyone of my ECH huns for showing so much care and concern. I'm serious.
To: Belinda, for being my angel in the morning. I nearly slipped. She guided me all the way to class. My dear life was in her hands during that moment. Liyana, Zakiah and Hidayah for carrying my laptop for me. And supporting me up steps and slopes. :) Tahirah for offering help to carry my bag and laptop. ZHI LIANG. omg i never thought he would help. Zhi liang thanks for being such a gentle man, insisting on carrying my bag even when you are already carrying a handful of stuffs. And also thanks for insisting on buying my food for me. *buy ah not pay. haha. so cute. No matter how much he loves to critic me. He still cares. Awww. Eh, thanks really.
AND.. Of course to my lectures and every single one of my NP friends who has seen my limping and hopping around school. haha.
I AM TOUCHED.
Thank you so very much everyone. I feel so darn blessed.