1 week of MC is not good i tell you. I. feel. so. darn. left. out. I WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. I'm ok with a one, two or maybe three days MC. BUT 1 week. hoho. I would have gootten 1 week and 3 days if i didn't beg the doc to shorten it. And all my friends are telling me 1 week MC is great. Yes, it would be great if i wanted to skip some lecturers class or something. But i don't. I don't like missing classes. ok well, maybe besides ITA. There's lots of catching up to do now. Assignments, man i'm groupless. And the extra S&W class i have to take. Yerrr... Jive haha. My partner has no partner today. We are such dudu heads when we dance sometimes.
Alright. Stop complaining.
So my ankle's better today. I limp now. No more hopping. Phew. I think the swelling is down a bit. I think, i've not unwrapped my compression bandage to see how the the swelling is today. I've been staring at my medication and replaying what my doc told me to do in my head.
The medication. one of it actually. Mefenamic Acid, it's in a capsule.
What the doc said that's playing in my head. Drink lots of water... blah blah blah
What i conclude. Since the mefenamic acid is meant for pain and inflammation. I think the doc told me to drink lots of water cause the mefenamic acid absorbs fluid. In an inflammation there is excessive fluid. So the mefenamic acid absorbs these fluid and other fluids in the body too, to reduce the swelling(inflammation) i suppose. Which is why the doc told me to drink more water, to prevent me from dehydration. Which is also probably why thirst occurs more then usual these three days.
ALRIGHT! so i think that's the conclusion. I miss bio. Wonder how mrs boey is enyoing her retirement. How was Dubai mrs boey? ceh. like she can hear me like that.
I think i can go to school on friday. OK I PRAY that i can. Hopefully my ankle can take the bus rides and the school terrain. Nic please don't get angry k. I can't afford to miss class.. :) oh yea. and nic when are you and sarah ever gonna go to the gym? I want to see you guys fitter you know. I can imagine you guys in the gym. And you can imagine the look on my face now. haha.
My baby bro sticks to me like glue. 'I'm your favourite right?' haha. he adoresme. I adore him more.