This is one song i was addicted to, Addicted-Simple Plan. haha. back then in sec 3.
YES. no pads, no helmets.. just balls.
I still love the song. Seriously. Come to think of it, Simple Plan was the first band that sparked my love for ROCK music.
I bought their album. My first rock album. But, the relationship didn't last long. Simple Plan songs got too depressing. They kept singing about typical teenage drama. Being lost, confused and all.
So Sum 41 and the All American Rejects came to my rescue. Then Story Of The Year, The Used, New Found Glory and so on. And the My Chemical Romance, Avenged Sevenfold, Hoobastank, Maroon 5 craze. haha. me and sarah. Now there's more. Rock's branching out. Indie, Arctic Monkeys. yea.
Death Cab For Cutie, The Spill Canvas. Finch is nice too. Not much of Panic! At the Disco, yet.
One think i love about rock. The Band names. Their names arose my curiousity. And with that i listen to them. The weirder the band name. The better. And of course the lyrics, the instruments. THE SKILLS. I wish i could be that skillful.
Ok. I do listen to other genres too. Pop, a little R&B here and there, no-no to techno. or hip-hop. or rap. I'm not against them or anything. Just that they are not my cup of tea. I find hip-hop and rap empty. It's usually about sex. girls. alcohol. money.
Yes, not all are. Sometimes they are about family, etc. But hey, they can never run away from singing about sex. girls. alcohol. money. cause that is how hip-hop and rap sells. Seriously. Imagine 50 cent in American Idol. or some other singing competition. I don't think he'll even make it to top 10. cause. Hip-hop and Rap don't need much vocals. It's about reading the lyrics fast and being in sync with the beat and rhythm. It's more of the preferred lifestyle. sex. girls. alcohol. money. which man wouldn't want it? Especially sex.
For techno. I. Just. Don't. Get. It. any of it. Sorry.