I went car shopping today. At expo, the cats car-nival thingy.
We went with a goal. To get the: Chrysler Grand Voyager
But.. haha. My dad looked at so many cars. Went around looking at the space, comfort level and price, etc. The car has to be at least a 7 seater. Duh. 7 children. You have no idea.
So in the end these are the likely buy-able cars. KIA dunno what. I wasn't interested in it. Toyota Wish Mitsubishi Grandis Estima Alpha or Chrysler Grand Voyager.
But i think it will be the Toyota Wish or Mitsubishi Grandis.
The car's gonna be OPC. Means the car's only useable on weekends or weekdays after 7pm. Cause dad works overseas. And i am in the process of getting my lincence.
In a few years it's the Chrysler Grand Voyager! I sat in the drivers seat and i felt the car talk to me.wo~ You know that kind of great feeling you get. Shiok.
I don't really bother about what car my dad gets. As long as it matches the family's needs. All i know is.. I'LL BE DRIVING IT!!!when i get my lincence that is. "oh yea. uh huh. far'ain with the car" "Yay road trips to Malaysia with relatives!" I miss them. Oh. But this time I'll be the one driving. MY FIRST. hoho.
AND
To the NP SilatWarriors who have their matches today.
Namely: Nur'ain Faizal Ekhsan Mail Mikail And about 7 more.I'm sorry i don't know your names.
You 'ROAR' at your opponents! Show them who's boss of the arena. And Kick their sick shits off!!!
haha.
In other words.. All the best. Good luck. And break a leg.Not literally.
I wish i could be there. I want to be there! I hope there's matches next week with NP in. Must have. I hope hard to meet you guys at the finals. Glory To NP.